About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! I am a 34 year mother of two blue eyed awesome kids! I teach 4-6 Science and Social Studies at a small school in Mississippi. I love living life to the fullest and I try to laugh every day. Laughter is the best medicine!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where has the time gone?????

It has been so long since I have been able to post. There is only one reason for this : SCHOOL! This past spring semester was very busy. It almost killed me but thankful I made it through. I have been going non-stop since January. I had a mini-session class in May, summer session class in June, and now I have two classes for the July summer session. I am looking forward to August. I will have a short three week break but it is going to pleasant. I know that you are thinking....WHY so much school?? Because if I spread the classes over the shorter sessions, they go by quick and in the fall I will only have 12 hours. That means 3 classes that are in class and 1 online class. That means I might actually have a life in the fall.....maybe.

I am going to do my best to update more often. I really love blogging and sharing my life with everyone. It is a great way to document events that I might not remember.

So look forward to more posts in the near future!

No comments: