About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! I am a 34 year mother of two blue eyed awesome kids! I teach 4-6 Science and Social Studies at a small school in Mississippi. I love living life to the fullest and I try to laugh every day. Laughter is the best medicine!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Say "Cheese"....


I have yet to share everything about myself. I have an older brother Barry, who is a football coach at Clements High School. I haven't been able to go to many of his teams games this year. His team played Red Bay a few weeks back and I was able to go. It was the first time in school history that Clements had ever beat Red Bay. I was really proud of him and his team. He was excited over the win. This was the first football game that Dalton had been to in a long time. He had been sick the week before the game and the medicine he was taking made him a little hyper. It also took several days to ween from. So I had to stand up with him for almost to quarters of the game. There was a photographer there who snapped our picture. It turned out so good. I thought I would share the picture as my first photo. He is so sweet. I love the picture. All I can think of when I see it is he was saying "Cheese!!".

No comments: