About Me
- Amanda
- Hey ya'll! I am a 34 year mother of two blue eyed awesome kids! I teach 4-6 Science and Social Studies at a small school in Mississippi. I love living life to the fullest and I try to laugh every day. Laughter is the best medicine!
Friday, December 26, 2008
My Parents
I have to comment on how great my parents are. I know that most everyone thinks that their parents are the greatest. I am very partial to mine. They have always provided for me through thick and thin my whole life. They have taught me many skills and shared their life lessons of hard times, mistakes, etc. and from all of this it has helped me in many decision making skills. In May of 2009 my parents will be married for 39 years. If you think about it that is a long time for 2 people to live with each other these days. I am very proud of the people they are and for sticking it out through the many obstacles they have faced throughout their marriage. They have been exceptional parents and now they are even better grandparents. I am so thankful that God blessed me with these two people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment