I want to request prayer for a friend of my daddy's grandchild. I don't know the child's name or his parents name but I am going to find all the information out and I will post again. I just felt it on my heart to go ahead and ask for prayer anyway.
My dad works with the child's grandfather, Jimmy Dale, and this is his daughter's child. She was told that she would never have children or that it would be difficult for her to have children. So Jimmy never thought he would have any grandchildren. She found out that she was pregnant and had a baby boy. The whole family has been overwhelmed by this little man and he is the light of their lives according to my daddy. The child is now 11 months old. It is my understanding that he had been having some constipation problems and they were trying to fix that like any mother would do and what they were doing wasn't working. The doctors did an exam and found out the child has rectal cancer. He has a tumor the size of an orange inside of his little body. It is my understanding that he is in Birmingham and they are trying to decide what the best option is on treatment. The family is devasted. My parents are too. Daddy has known this man for many years and knows how excited they all were to get a grandchild. Mother and I couldn't stop talking about it last night. It is just so sad. I couldn't imagine what is going through that child's mother's mind. If it was Dalton in this situation I would be a basketcase.
Please pray for this child's healing and pray for his family to have strength during this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment