About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! I am a 34 year mother of two blue eyed awesome kids! I teach 4-6 Science and Social Studies at a small school in Mississippi. I love living life to the fullest and I try to laugh every day. Laughter is the best medicine!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Life's been so busy!

I am still alive! I can't believe that it has been so long since I posted. This has been the busiest summer that I have had in years.
I am taking summer classes and so I don't have much time to do anything but sleep, eat, study, and try to spend time with my family. The month of June passed by so fast. I can't believe that it is already time for the 4th. In 3 more weeks July will be done and I will have 4 classes behind me. At times I really love summer classes because they pass so quickly. On the other hand when I am in the middle of it all...it can be quite overwhelming.
Maybe I will find more time to blog in the future. It is doubtful but ya never know. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I am enjoying mine even though I am in a classroom the majority of the day.

No comments: