Summer school is officially over and now it is time for a much needed break. Maybe I can catch up on blogging in between catching up my household chores. This summer has been super busy for me. It seems that we live out of clothes baskets more than we have our dresser drawers. I know that sounds horrible but considering the amount of time I have spent involved in school.... you just do what you have to. I guess some people handle it all better than I have this summer. I plan to get a better schedule for the fall.
I have spent alot of hours studying this summer and I am proud to say that it paid off. I ended the summer term with a 3.35 GPA. It could have been better if math was an easier subject for me. However, I was truly proud of the grade that I received and I am thankful that I won't ever have to open that book again.
When I started this blog I wanted it to be a weekly thing that I could keep family and friends updated on what is going on in our lives. Maybe I will do better in the future.
Look for a few posts in the coming days.
I hope everyone has had a great summer....mine consists of the next 4 weeks. A well deserved ...long break!
No comments:
Post a Comment