About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! I am a 34 year mother of two blue eyed awesome kids! I teach 4-6 Science and Social Studies at a small school in Mississippi. I love living life to the fullest and I try to laugh every day. Laughter is the best medicine!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crazy day already!!

I have finally had a chance to try to post my birthday wishes. I have been so busy this morning. I got up and got Dalton off to school and I went by and had coffee and chit-chat with my mother. Then I went to grocery store and got the food for tonite. I came home and marinated the chicken...and I had to go back to Subway and get lunch. After lunch I cleaned up mother's kitchen and got her cake pan. Now I am going to do some posts and start working on the cake and prepare the rest of the food. I need to wrap her present from Daddy and pray that UPS gets mine her before 5:00. So wish me luck and I hope you enjoy learning more about my mother.

No comments: