Last week was such a crazy, busy mess. I had a good week the week before and was beginning to get a schedule of what my new life was going to be and then last week happend. Monday started out good. I did a little coupon shopping with my momma and we found some great bargains....and then I studied for my Literature test. I took the test and came home and ate supper and went to bed. Boy was that a bad idea. Never eat chicken livers at 8:00 and go to bed by 10:00. At 1:30 my gallbladder and stomach decided that greasy livers late at night wasn't a good idea. I won't share the details but .....as you can imagine it wasn't good.
So I was up until Dalton went to school...at 7:30..by the way Thanks Mom for the help! Then I went to sleep. So I slept through most of Tuesday..at least until Mom came to check on me. I woke up to her walking into my bedroom. Yeah my reaction was great..."How did you get in my house?" She laughed and told me that Josh gave her his key.
I went to my math class and the best thing about Tuesday was ...that I made a 98 on my test. Yea- I think that was the first A I have ever made on a math test.
So then came Wednesday....I took my grandmother to Corinth to have her eye surgery. What was suppose to be a routine cataract surgery turned into the doctor sayin "Well Mrs. Coker, your heart is not in normal rhythm so we can't do the surgery!" Yes she was very frustrated. They told her that she would need to see her cardioligist asap. So back to Belmont we went...to decide what to do. So on Thursday morning my mother and her sister took my grandmother to Tupelo to the E.R. because she was sick -shortness of breath+ heart palpatations+ nausea+indegestion= scared everyone to death that she was about to have a stroke. When they got her there she did have normal rhythm and was doing good. She is at home awaiting her trip to the cardioligist on March 6th.
So your thinking...man what a week...oh but it's not over.
I had woke up during the early morning hours Thursday to a child with fever. I gave him a dose a Motrin and waited for daybreak. Mother had called and said that my grandmother was sick and they were on their way to Tupelo and she said what are you doing...I was like Dalton had fever and is home with me. Later in the day he broke out into a rash and looked like he was sunburned. I couldn't see the doctor until Friday so we took Motrin all day Thursday. On Friday..I took him to the doctor and he had strep-throat with a rash= scarlet fever. So I have been trying to pacify him, find something he will eat that doesn't hurt, and anything else I can do to satisfy him since Thursday....yes that does = exhaustion!
It is now Sunday and his throat still hurts but he is so much better. He is not as hyped up as yesterday so that is good.
So I pray to the good Lord above for a better week this week. I want to feel like I have accomplished something when the week is over.
1 comment:
Lo Child!!! you have alot going on!!! Hope Dalton feels better and Hope Aunt Julie is A.O.K..let us know how she is doing...
LOVED reading your blog!!!
Love ya
Shannon
Post a Comment