About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! I am a 34 year mother of two blue eyed awesome kids! I teach 4-6 Science and Social Studies at a small school in Mississippi. I love living life to the fullest and I try to laugh every day. Laughter is the best medicine!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Between You and God

People are often unreasonable and self-centered-
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people will accuse you of ulterior motives-
Be kind anyway.

If you are honest, people may cheat you-
Be honest anyway.

If you find happiness, people may be jealous-
Be happy anyway.

The good you do may be forgotten tomorrow-
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best that you have-
And it may never be enough.

For you see-in the end
It is between you and God

It was never between you and them anyway.


Just another pick me up from my mother!!

No comments: