About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! I am a 34 year mother of two blue eyed awesome kids! I teach 4-6 Science and Social Studies at a small school in Mississippi. I love living life to the fullest and I try to laugh every day. Laughter is the best medicine!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Guardian Angels


Luna and Homer Coker
"...wither thou goest, I will go and where thou lodgest, I will lodge.
Thy people shall be mypeople and thy God, My God." Ruth 1:16

Cora and Olen Moody
""Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to
stand against the devil." Ephesians 6:11


Julia and L.C. Coker
"As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Aberdeen and Otho Daniel
"..Then sweeping up to glory to see his blessed face,
Where the rivers of delight shall ever roll..
He's the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star,
He's the fairest of ten thousand to
my soul." from the song Lily of the Valley



The people pictured above are my guardian angels.
These are not all of them but these are the ones that I photos for at the present. Each one of these people have played an important role in my life. They are all my grandparents. Some of them I have known very well and some I have only known stories about. Everyone of these people have influenced my mother's life in some way and she has passed it on to me. She learned alot of the ways of her life from these people. Everytime I fail I know that they are with me in some way.

No comments: