About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! I am a 34 year mother of two blue eyed awesome kids! I teach 4-6 Science and Social Studies at a small school in Mississippi. I love living life to the fullest and I try to laugh every day. Laughter is the best medicine!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Poems and Quotes

I have always enjoyed life lesson poems and quotes that make you think about yourself and help you get through the day. I don't know what it is exactly but the right ones can always pick you up when you need it. My mother has always been good at leaving me little poems when life has a dealt me a bad hand. One time in high school, I was having boy troubles and thought the world was going to end. I went to my locker sometime that day and she had taped a poem inside. I still have it today. When I find it I will post it here.
The little things in life are what make me smile!

No comments: